1. Milwaukee Manic Maulers (30) - The team with the best record is actually first, well tied statistically actually. The reason, the formula doesn't like their error rate at almost last in the category. Better known as a sacrifice for power when you can have the best pitching and hitting.
1. Charlotte Blue Devils (30) - The Devils have the 2nd best pitching staff, though hitting abandons them a little once they leave their comfy confines.
3. Louisville Legends (33) - A very good even pitching staff and the best home hitting team but on the road hitting is a little erratic but the defense is their to help.
4. Monterrey Sultans (38) - This is a very funny team, at home they out-hit everyone and play great defense because the pitching staff doesn't help. On the road they have one of the best pitching staffs and one of the worst hitting teams.
5. Las Vegas Gamblers (41) - The good pitching gets hurt because of the defense, and the hitting goes to sleep at home if the long ball isn't there. This means they win large and lose large.
6. Iowa City Cornjerkers (49) - Good pitching at home and enough hitting to win, but on the road the pitching is handcuffed by the lack of hitting.
7. St. Louis Silly Nannies (53) - All indications is the defense and enough hitting bails out the pitching staff at home, and the better hitting helps on the road.
8. New York new york (58) - Great at home, once they leave is another matter altogether.
9. Colorado Springs Chickens (66) - Good hitting especially away from home, no pitching.
10. Huntington Beachcombers (68) - The problem is the ball park.
11. Nashville Sounds (73) - Decent hitting and good defense, once the pitching is solved..look out.
12. Anaheim Chiles (75) - Can't hit at home or pitch on the road and that spells disaster.
13. Syracuse Slyce (79) - We can hit, just not at home. The pitching is held together with band-aids.
14. Seattle Killer Whales (84) - The home field surprises few including the team.
15. Toledo Greensox (87) - Oh for a pitcher or two.
16. Jackson Vipers (88) - We may be struggling but we aren't all that bad.
1. Houston Riverdogs (22) - Pitching, pitching and more pitching plus defense and some good hitting to go with it all.
2. Fargo Dirtbags (23) - They hit better at home and pitch better on the road and the defense sure helps a lot.
3. Chicago Snake Tamers (42) - They actually play better on the road, the defense looks like the St Louis Rams or the Three Stooges, just not sure which.
4. Trenton Traffic (44) - Someone is happy they can pitch at home because they lost the hitting manual there. On the road it is a different story.
5. Scottsdale SLAMMERS (51) - I had to look at the stats twice to figure this one out myself. The defense is good for starters and pitching is great on the road, hitting is decent at home and anemic on the road. This is not a good mix except for stats.
6. Norfolk Destroyers (57) - Pitching is adjusted for the home park with decent hitting and in a race with Chicago for defensive thrills.
7. Salt Lake City Shakers (57) - This is actually a good even team but somthing strange happens when they go on the road. Could it be a dinger crisis?
8. Salem Sacrifices (58) - Not the best hitting team but has decent pitching with the same oddity as the Shakers.
9. Toronto Toros (59) - Can hit on the road with a pitching staff that has another odd problem.
10. San Juan Dead Bunnies (64) -The best hitting home team now if there was jsut some pitching.
11. Atlanta Bandits (67) - The offense is offensive as the pitching staff tries to hold it together.
12. Arizona Diamondbacks (71) - The Deacon can't figure it out and the stats don't match their record for sure.
13. Philadelphia Phantoms (74) - Stats indicates building a new stadium would help.
14. Austin City Limits (74) - We got a bear defense and can surprise a team with offense and pitching every now and then.
15. New Orleans Voodoo (86) - Good hitting at home, but someone needs to remove the curse on the pitching staff.
16. Washington D.C. Blue Coats (95) - I need pitching and it would help if we put gloves in the budget.